Coaching Skills for School Leaders
Enabling School Leaders to coach other school leaders towards excellence
1st and 15th March 2024
A two-day programme that provides school leaders with the skills and resources to coach other leaders both within and beyond their organisation.
This development opportunity is available exclusively to senior leaders and is delivered at Chilston Park, an award-winning hotel set in 22 acres of parkland near Lenham.
- Early bird price: £395+VAT for bookings before 10th November 2023
- Standard price: £445+VAT.
This programme is delivered by Gary Edwards and Graham Chisnell, experienced leadership coaches and trainers.
Learning will be achieved through expert input, skills practice, critical feedback and reflection.
Delegates will be provided with a self-assessment tool to tailor the course to meet specific needs.
Course content includes:
- successful coaching skills and traits
- guided practice in using a powerful coaching model
- when and how to use a range of effective problem-solving tools
To book a place or for further information, simply email either Gary or Graham:
To benefit from the 'early bird' price of just £395 + VAT bookings must be confirmed on or before 10th November 2023.
After that date our standard price of £445 + VAT applies.
Our cancellation policy is:
- Cancellation with 2 months’ notice or more will be a charge of 25% of the full course fee
- Cancellation with 2 weeks’ notice will be 50% of course fee
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice will be full course fee payable.