Holding Others to Account: Enabling people to achieve high performance through individual accountability
This session is aimed at all Senior Leadership Team and also middle leaders with responsibility for leading, motivating and supervising others to achieve high standards of performance and outcomes in all areas and phases of school/academy.
The emphasis is on positive, supportive leadership style and a range of strategies within a high challenge – high support culture.
From this session you will have:
- a clear understanding of effective leadership styles consistent with expectations, vison and values of your school
- developed a range of strategies to effectively monitor and motivate performance in a ‘high challenge – high support’ culture
- gained confidence in giving feedback and holding difficult conversations in holding others to account with a firm but supportive style
- developed stronger skills in 1 to 1 communication and in building rapport
- clarity of the links with your school’s appraisal, school improvement and other key management processes
This programme will be important for those with an appraisal or a subject co-ordinator role as well as being directly relevant to the competency framework for the NPQH, NTPQSL and NPQML.
Learning in this session will be through expert trainer input, case study discussion and facilitated thinking as well as open Q and A.
There will be the opportunity to explore specific case issues in a one to one, confidential consultancy discussion following the close of the session at 10.30.
Tea/coffee with fresh fruit and pastries available from 8.10 and the session starts promptly at 8.30.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Standard price: £79 pp
For further information or to book a place please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org