The Coaching Leader: Developing Coaching Skills for School Leaders and Managers at all levels
This session, delivered in partnership with John Truman Education is aimed at school leaders and managers at all levels interested in developing a strong coaching-leadership style.
The emphasis is on ‘coaching for performance’ to provide a high challenge – high support coaching relationship with your staff. Throughout the session your learning will be developed using the GROW model of coaching.
From this session you will have:
- a clear insight into your individual Coaching Leadership style
- developed skills in a range of essential coaching skills and strategies
- awareness of how to coach effectively within a high expectations ethos including where some appraisal objectives need to be ‘non-negotiable’ whole-school targets for improvement
- gained confidence in coaching people at different stages of their professional development including those who may be more experienced than yourself
- a clear action plan with SMART next steps
Learning in this session will be through expert trainer input from John Truman and Gary Edwards, case study discussion and facilitated skills practice as well as open Q and A.
In addition you will have an overview of our innovative school/academy wide programme, ‘Coaching into Appraisal’ and the benefits this can bring to staff development and performance. This programme is now running successfully in more than 20 schools in Kent.
Tea/coffee with fresh fruit and pastries available from 8.10 and the session starts promptly at 8.30.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Standard price: £119 pp
For further information or to book a place please email to: email@example.com