The Coaching Champion Network Forum
This course is aimed at the Coaching Champions and other school leaders at the schools and academies that are successfully implementing a coaching culture through their appraisal process using our innovative Coaching into Appraisal programme.
We can also extend a few places on this event to other schools/academies interested in finding out more about developing a coaching culture through our programme.
This session is delivered in partnership with John Truman Education and key learning outcomes include:
- A presentation from a school that has recently achieved an Outstanding Ofsted judgement with Coaching into Appraisal as a key factor in this success
- An opportunity to reflect with facilitation on what has worked in your school and where key actions are needed to embed the coaching culture further
- An introduction to the use of a powerful, practical model of personality and communication to deepen coaching skills in your school/academy
- Further coaching skills practice led by John Truman
- An opportunity to network and learn from other Coaching Champions in our CiA schools
Tea/coffee with fresh fruit and pastries available from 8.10 and the session starts promptly at 8.30.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Price for Coaching into Appraisal schools: £59 pp
Standard price: £119 pp
For further information or to book a place please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org